Got new bike i cant figure out how to get front tire on with disk brake!

I just found motored life web site, they do "claim" to sell Zeda products but thats a new one on me, especially since Zeda products come with a factory 6 month warranty, at least from bicycle-engines.com, but davee, you tell me these guys don't give ya a warranty of any sort for the money you spent???

I have zero clue who Motored Life is and have never heard of them on the forums either,
Alex, the guy in the bicycle engine.com videos, has his own business called motored life, I found it on FB, and that's who I bought it from. I got ahold of paypal, they opened a case because I want a refund!

Like I said I forgot about you telling me about the bike, my bad, but for now on gonna pay attention and I appreciate all your advice I was a pro boxing opponent back in the 90s, 6-14, got pummeled, can't remember s**t, lol.

I can't even get the piston in the cylinder I hate these @#$ engines I just want to ride them
Don’t get discouraged. Let not your heart be troubled. I have some mechanical skills (maybe?) and it took me at least 4 times and many curse words. During some of those times, everything like the piston and rings was backasswards. I took a day off and was encouraged by the experts in these forums.

Back