Gang gang

I want to build another MB, but I really want to get my ct90 riding with a two stroke engine in it. I'm currently looking at the 70s Suzuki Ts125 engine for it right now. I could probably fabricate a mount for it that bolts un.

Yup, the bt80. It's very reliable in my experience. I love the engine and it cruises at 25 pretty nice.

I've also looked at doing heavy performance mods, but I don't think the clutch would hold up to a bunch of power

Since you have a minarelli and a bt80 can you measure the studs for me and see if one would fit a bt80?
The minarelli jug I'm running is 42 x 42 mm my brother, I have our bt's numbers written down somewhere???? 😆 I can get those after it cools off some.

Yee to everyone, here's my mineralli hybrid also working on two more builds that will top this one. Thx for having me part of the gang gang!View attachment 195700
Nice bike! I really like the frame with the horizontal slots for the rear axle, make chain tensioning a breeze. Just like a motorcycle.

Great info my friend and that's what I'm looking for, lowering rpms but stay at cruzin speed. What name brand hub do u use?
Lowering rpm isn't necessarily a good thing. What it means is you've increased the work load. There's certain rpm levels that engines perform best at. You want to be in a gear ratio that keeps at that peak performance rpm while at full throttle.

You can use either Shimano or Strumey Archer.

Hello everyone! This is my first EVER build (I was 12 lol)

Attachments

• IMG-20231006-WA0039.jpg
    IMG-20231006-WA0039.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 55
Back