Gang gang

Lance

Local time
5:35 AM
Yee to everyone, here's my mineralli hybrid also working on two more builds that will top this one. Thx for having me part of the gang gang!
16899044377982677229905418232795.jpg

It is...lol...Thats a Phantom 85 strapped on the bike...Had it up to 51 MPH before I chickened out...I don't like cleaning the racing stripes out of my undies...lol.

First pic is my bike at home just before the car show, second pic is at the car show. I had it up to 40 once with the performance filter and the tube cut from my exhaust. I was considering measuring the studs to see if I could do the minarelli conversion to it.
20230706_142815.jpg

20230708_091226.jpg

Not enough of us here in the state and what few we have are really spread out all over the state by many drivng hours...lol.
Yee that's too bad my brother. I haven't tried the phantom 85 yet but I've got some spare parts if you're ever in need. Glad to meet like minded folks, looking forward to future updates on your bike bro.

First pic is my bike at home just before the car show, second pic is at the car show. I had it up to 40 once with the performance filter and the tube cut from my exhaust. I was considering measuring the studs to see if I could do the minarelli conversion to it.
View attachment 195707
View attachment 195706
Nice build my brother, is that the bt80? How's that engine treating you? I'm currently working on bt80 and have it completely torn down. I want to do some serious upgrades thou so it will be a long process. Thx for sharing your build bro!

Back