Fastest stock motor one can buy?

Very good questions. The smoking loon (I know, strange name for a bike) has motorcycle disc brakes. They stop the bike very well. The smoking loon bicycle was built by Nirve for the Smoking Loon Wine Company. AGK altered the geometry of the frame for engine figment, chain alignment and tire issues in such a way that the frame is very strong, and he told me that he spent more than $400 dollars for a bike shop to build the wheels. I removed the rear wheel a couple weeks ago and the bearings and spokes are in excellent condition. This is not a cheaply built bicycle. It was properly built: by a person who is honest, knows what he is doing, has many years of full time on the job experience and to run in the 212cc spec class motorized bicycle races in Southern California few years ago. Please check close the YouTube video: smoking loon 212cc Predator build by affordable go karts. An average person cannot build a properly built 212cc motorized bicycle, they require skill and tools.

Hmm I own a phantom, I thought there would be smtn faster
A well setup and tuned Phantom makes 5hp and can top 45-50mph depending on the rider and how it's geared. Considering most 2 stroke bicycle motors can barely top 30mph...

To put that into perspective, the Phantom makes almost the same power as said 212 predator, and has the capability to rev out 2.5 times as far stock vs. stock. The Phantom is also a LOT smaller and lighter. With a proper pipe and bigger carb they have taken people to ridiculous speeds (over 60mph).

I'm not quite sure what it is you are looking for, but it sounds like a motorcycle might be a better option for you.

Back