Extreme rattling when idle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah OK, i thought it was interesting, are the rear bolts also 8mm? Like if installing a jackshaft would you need to drill larger holes?
I didn't think about that, but yes both front and rear are 8mm so break out the drill my friend.

The one Im doing now for a customer has 8mm studs on front and 6mm on the back, It will probably take some time until they will all be 8mm front and back!

Hey Gary didn't you say that you still had some zeda 69cc case halfs for the bigger dia crank and bearings?

I probably mis-spoke on the grubee rear mount. I don't have them any more and have no pics. of the rear mount. The latest batch or engines I received have 8mm studs front and rear. They are not skyhawks, but seem to bee of good quality and run well.

Hey Gary didn't you say that you still had some zeda 69cc case halfs for the bigger dia crank and bearings?
The cases that I am splitting out of the need to replace the gasket have bearings measuring 1.3795". I think from the discussions I read that you and Steve were talking of this subject that these are the small bearings. I'm not sure about the new engines I just got cause I have no need to split the cases on them, and I'm kinda lazy. I am curious though. Wish I could tell without splitting them.

I have been bugging the zeda rep for over a month now to obtain a set of those case halfs with no response from them!I also asked zeda's north american dist on fb if they are still using the 17mm dai crank also with no response! So if anyone has a set that are usable let me know what you want for them!

The cases that I am splitting out of the need to replace the gasket have bearings measuring 1.3795". I think from the discussions I read that you and Steve were talking of this subject that these are the small bearings. I'm not sure about the new engines I just got cause I have no need to split the cases on them, and I'm kinda lazy. I am curious though. Wish I could tell without splitting them.
You actually could but it would mean removing the magnet to see the dia of crank at the seal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back