Electric conversion ideas

This looks legit

....5kw..
Cool site, lots of nice stuff. Bring money.

Look into this company if you are wanting big power. They make a complete kit or seperate components. This is Surron/Talaria type power stuff here.
Screenshot_20240404-223220_Chrome.jpg

Look into this company if you are wanting big power. They make a complete kit or seperate components. This is Surron/Talaria type power stuff here. View attachment 211327
Those motors can make up to 35kw - aka 46hp. That is 1 less hp than the motorcycle I am looking to get my hands on. Between it and the battery needed to make that power, it probably costs as much as the entire motorcycle I am looking to buy too lol.

Those motors can make up to 35kw - aka 46hp. That is 1 less hp than the motorcycle I am looking to get my hands on. Between it and the battery needed to make that power, it probably costs as much as the entire motorcycle I am looking to buy too lol.
Lmao about $1800-$2400 for the motor & controller kit & electronics, Then yes probably another $2000 for a battery.

Oh Boy though! It would be 1 wicked fun ride in a moped frame.

There is a Puch I believe on Moped Army with this type of electric setup on it & the owner says it is a hoot to ride.

I think that's a bit too much.

Right here would be a great kit for a moped. It is a 5kw mid drive kit. This kit would make for a nice easy conversion.
Screenshot_20240406-084855_Chrome.jpg

Right here would be a great kit for a moped. It is a 5kw mid drive kit. This kit would make for a nice easy conversion.
Does it come with a battery? The other one I posted came with a batt for about 1200 total, and from a legit site.

Got a link?

Does it come with a battery? The other one I posted came with a batt for about 1200 total, and from a legit site.

Got a link?
That kit is thru amazon. The QS kits are nice because of the fully programmable controller/ecm. You can change anything with a laptop or app thru phone. Power, motor timing, phase timing, punch, regen, acceleration, plus many many more parameters.

Back