Cylinder head

Spending the 20 extra dollars to get a better chamber design that I don't have to invest a few hours of my life into that also has better cooling seems like a worthwhile investment to me. If you're on a super tight budget and have the tools and time to spend, sure. If not, get the better item and be done with it.

Many of us recommend this type of stuff from our own experiences, directly or indirectly. We've made the cheap mistakes and ended up spending more in the long run. Our intention is to help you not do the same.
Yeah I get you on that. I definitely appreciate the advice. If it wasn't for this site I would probably be buying a bunch of junk.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I think I'm gonna go with the first head suggested way up there^^^. It will need some polishing and plug threads chased allowing me to buy some more tools. Who doesn't want more tools?

That is my reasoning behind every purchase. Tools are always welcome lol.

Back