Cheap Jackshaft

I've been pleased with how this freewheel crankset has held up. I had this when I did my shift kit so long ago. Like last year, but bought it for a different project.

If you swap sprockets a lot, the screws will bust. I just drilled and bolted thru the flange.

I abuse it. Thru two blown heads, two twisted rear mounts, busted chains and cassettes, this part is rock solid.

Only pain, most sprockets that fit the flange like SBP, are 5 hole, and have to be drilled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221226-092818_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221226-092818_Samsung Internet.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 80
I've been pleased with how this freewheel crankset has held up. I had this when I did my shift kit so long ago. Like last year, but bought it for a different project.

If you swap sprockets a lot, the screws will bust. I just drilled and bolted thru the flange.

I abuse it. Thru two blown heads, two twisted rear mounts, busted chains and cassettes, this part is rock solid.

Only pain, most sprockets that fit the flange like SBP, are 5 hole, and have to be drilled.

At 160 bucks, it better be tough. Getting close to a whole jackshaft kit system at that price.

Back