Crashes Brother got ran over by a pompous fool in a hurry

My Mom had new tires put on her car, I checked the wheel lug nuts to see if they were torqued down properly.
The lugs on the front wheels were loose, I called the tire shop "Big O Tire" and b^tched out the manager.
Yeah, sadly many of those places require the grunts to be a druggie and/or a drunk, otherwise they'd have to pay them a decent salary.

Yeah, sadly many of those places require the grunts to be a druggie and/or a drunk, otherwise they'd have to pay them a decent salary.
I took my Moms car in when she got new tires, I watched the Tire Monkeys work
The appointments are too close together The tire monkeys are forced to work too fast ,
It takes a tire monkey 30 -45 min to change 4 tires, They gotta haul azz or the appointments back up and people don't wanna wait all day, Their famous for changing tires while you wait, Most tire shops are like that, Change the tires while ya wait,

Next time, if I remember, I'll have the guy confirm that the lug nuts are on tight and the PSI is correct before I leave

I really hate the term defensive driving, that implies that there is also offensive driving. People just don't give themselves enough time to get to where they are going and are in a hurry, which causes accidents.
This is just one of todays examples of the wack jobs we have here in the US that are driving on our roadways...This one drove onto one of the busiest bridges in the country in the State of California, (Yep, the land of fruits and nuts...lol), got out of here car and this is what she did to others who "dared: to share the roads with her.

People just don't give themselves enough time to get to where they are going and are in a hurry, which causes accidents.
This gal obviously gave herself plenty of time to not only get to where she was going, but also time enough to strip naked, and then start shooting in all directions...lol.

Back