Bike Wont accelerate

If it starts I wouldn't think it is the cdi. You should replace the spark plug regardless
replaced spark plug, replaced cdi, new exhaust, and new carb. First go around she started up real nice, the exhaust is real loud but provided a lot of power. than after a minute we went back to the same problem as before. I engage the clutch compression happens, however no exhaust noise and I can hear the the throttle working. So I think its a spark issue. If I'm running super rich will that cause the spark plug to get too wet to work?

replaced spark plug, replaced cdi, new exhaust, and new carb. First go around she started up real nice, the exhaust is real loud but provided a lot of power. than after a minute we went bake to the same problem as before. I engage the clutch compression happens, however no exhaust noise and I can hear the the throttle working. So I think its a spark issue. If I'm running super rich will that cause the spark plug to get too wet to work?
Nevermind I had the fuel valve closed, it runs well. However the plastic pin that keeps my throttle assembly in place when I pull on it snapped. Anyone know of a cnc aluminum one?

Nevermind I had the fuel valve closed, it runs well. However the plastic pin that keeps my throttle assembly in place when I pull on it snapped. Anyone know of a cnc aluminum one?
It's always the simple things that get ya. Can you post a picture of what your talking about

So Usually there is a little circular piece of plastic that juts out into a hole in my handle bars. It snapped off and now the throttle moves freely so I cant actually pull the cable, the whole throttle rotates on the handle bar not just the part that's supposed to but kill switch and all.
20230804_132706.jpg

Back