Big disc brake adapter?

I didn't buy a kit. I just bought the rotors and the calipers (with brackets) separately.

For the calipers what I mainly need to know is if your original units are post mount (PM) or International Standard (IS) where they mount to the frame. Most budget bikes use IS mounts, but there are always exceptions. Once you know that, buying the right brackets is easy. This is why I need a picture of where they mount to the bike.

Example of brackets. https://www.ebay.com/itm/374556851806?hash=item573553fe5e:g:1rgAAOSwPqNkC7mB&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA8L4GL/Cm2a/BwCVE8mfPq0H0xJeHJuDtu6KrhGGUvzpFWZPW90ZNkR/77iDDBO+hn5aYSXTZQmKsBLDaMjw5GmtiTEcwR7xX2bNlpVWTFFxUDggFuErxAY4UbQNkpTF3/BcRurCTiXqFOcI8DZLch89okMQDMgT9PzSojcQRqSAB/NH2BbexGbgAjuxx0+cyfp1KzHcIKCiNVlf87+lf2Aze2Ha2b0pud38cjmRKupTQnbc0xHrTJMHB2miCKWQTxbiAJcbzvc1ABKij+TGMBbajAnVvLFjyoWoF0PcU8HJa1lwjSgnz+yFJN3/G3WThiQ==|tkp:BFBMoqHv3P5h
Ok I got a set of 180mm disc brakes. Which adapter do I need to make the rear brake fit a 203mm disc?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back