Avenger 85 question

Without port timing and duration numbers along with other details here and there I couldn't tell you. I could speculate, but I am not a fan of doing so.

The person importing and selling them made claims of "better port timing" than the Phantom but never released the numbers to the public. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking timing figures alone are the key to efficiency and power, and most of them are partially wrong.

As a person who understands the vast ocean that is things that affect power, I can tell you that port timing and duration is only a single factor out of many. It's no different than guys that stick a huge cam and giant carb on a small block chevy engine to make more power vs. The guys that spend the money on an intake and cylinder head engineered to deliver higher flow volume while maintaining charge velocity and proper swirl but run a much smaller street friendly cam. Both ways can make the same power, but one will be a much better engine all around.
There is a video that the designer of the avenger made where he talks about all of the port timings. It's on YouTube somewhere. Let me see if I can find it. Here it is

There is a video that the designer of the avenger made where he talks about all of the port timings. It's on YouTube somewhere. Let me see if I can find it. Here it is
Looks like Fakebook again so that lets me out since my computer defenses block out all sites that don't respect privacy, track you everywhere you go on the web, and monetise your personal information.

Back