avenger 85 vs phantom 85

Andrew1234

Local time
2:57 AM
so ive been hearing a lot about this new engine called the avenger 85 and i wanted to get a phantom 85 until i heard about this engine and was wondering if i should get this avenger engine or stick with the phantom because i found a ebay listing for the avenger and the phantom.

Doesn’t matter much too me just want to see which is a better engine
From the information I know the phantom is better. It has more than enough power, and it comes with a warranty. Damien isn't a little old man and his bike is pretty husky too and he's hit 50mph, and that was him chickening out. He still had some throttle left.

From the information I know the phantom is better. It has more than enough power, and it comes with a warranty. Damien isn't a little old man and his bike is pretty husky too and he's hit 50mph, and that was him chickening out. He still had some throttle left.
I think I might go with the phantom then because I only weigh about 130 lbs and my little 66cc china girl goes 50 with me on it with a 11/40 gear ratio

I think I might go with the phantom then because I only weigh about 130 lbs and my little 66cc china girl goes 50 with me on it with a 11/40 gear ratio
Oh boy, you would fly on a phantom then lol. I have yet to put my phantom together and build a bike with it. If I can get the bike I am looking at on Craigslist I will build a really awesome bike

Back