avenger 85 bottom phantom 85 top

Soulfly

Local time
2:21 AM
Hey guys a quick question. Ive got a avenger 85 that I only got it running very breifly and in that time one of the wrist pin clips come off and gouged the cylinder. Ive the emailing anybody whom I think would have one and no sime say 3 week some say 6 week and Im a fairly impatient man so my question is would a phantom 85 jug fit on my avenger 85 crankcase?

Hey guys a quick question. Ive got a avenger 85 that I only got it running very breifly and in that time one of the wrist pin clips come off and gouged the cylinder. Ive the emailing anybody whom I think would have one and no sime say 3 week some say 6 week and Im a fairly impatient man so my question is would a phantom 85 jug fit on my avenger 85 crankcase?
I think @ImpulseRocket might know the answer to that question...But you will also have to use the Phantom exhaust as well though since they are not interchangable between the different cylinder jugs.

I think @ImpulseRocket might know the answer to that question...But you will also have to use the Phantom exhaust as well though since they are not interchangable between the different cylinder jugs.
Great point! Youve answered my question. If a avenger 85 cylinder comes along Ill snatch it up but im going to start saving up for whenever the phantom 85 v4 comes out till then its me andcthe zeda 100 lol.

Great point! Youve answered my question. If a avenger 85 cylinder comes along Ill snatch it up but im going to start saving up for whenever the phantom 85 v4 comes out till then its me andcthe zeda 100 lol.
Has there been leaks of a Phantom V4?

Back