415 or 415h chain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
used to be kits sold with the 410 BMX chain - didn't work out too well, but I'd guess one could run it on a thin enough sprocket

I notice quicker acceleration using a 410 vs 415 because of an overall lighter rotational mass. No issues in a year on the same chain.

415h chain is slightly wider than usual and definitely taller with thicker connector plates. I owned a kmc 415h nickel plated. It always stood out because it's visible how much wider and taller it is vs like a standard Walmart single speed bike. Tough as nails they used them for bigger moped it's literally called a drive chain. Broke after 7 years and operated fine for me and like zero stretching.

Moderators Note:

Before you ignored it, and typed and posted anyway, there was a warning in RED LETTERS that said,
Hello Dillon, There has been no answer in this thread for more than 3 years. Please create a new thread instead to get more replies.
There was really no reason to revive a thread on chains that hasn't had any replies in 7 years when much newer threads exist on this subject already.

This thread is now locked from any further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back