2 bikes 2 pipes

Whitewill1412

Local time
2:24 AM
I now have 2 of these cheap expansion style pipes. I originally bought the chrome one to put on the first bike. The seachange. Then I thought, I should just build another bike and put it on that one. The green demon. Then the other day I thought well why not just get another pipe and put one on each of the beasties. So I ordered a black one. I'm not expecting huge gains from these pipes, but a little added low end would be nice.

Attachments

• 20230622_173637.jpg
    20230622_173637.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 69
I now have 2 of these cheap expansion style pipes. I originally bought the chrome one to put on the first bike. The seachange. Then I thought, I should just build another bike and put it on that one. The green demon. Then the other day I thought well why not just get another pipe and put one on each of the beasties. So I ordered a black one. I'm not expecting huge gains from these pipes, but a little added low end would be nice.
With these small restrictive pipes you will gain very little low end and uptop you gain nothing maybe even lose some. Better than the stock pipe but not by much. The best cheap pipe on the market is the ebay nasty jack. Best paired with cylinder porting. It will boost all around performance

Well I just tried putting this pipe on and it is not even close to fitting and I don't have a torch

Attachments

• 20230624_174647.jpg
    20230624_174647.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 73
With these small restrictive pipes you will gain very little low end and uptop you gain nothing maybe even lose some. Better than the stock pipe but not by much. The best cheap pipe on the market is the ebay nasty jack. Best paired with cylinder porting. It will boost all around performance
Not true in my findings, I add a silencer with a reduced stinger on mine and saw much improvement in low end torque. All three of mine have shown improvement.

Not true in my findings, I add a silencer with a reduced stinger on mine and saw much improvement in low end torque. All three of mine have shown improvement.
That's what I plan to do too. I'm gonna cut the stock pipe and attach it with a high temp silicone hose then strap it up to the frame with steel zip ties

Back