Whizzer patch

Take your jacket/vest and the patch you would like on the back to an embroidery shop and get them to run it through their machine, you'll have the one and only and as big as you like.
I've checked into that before and they have a minimum of 10 patches, and it's not cheep

Minimum of 10 patches because set up time for the machine and programming time

I've checked into that before and they have a minimum of 10 patches, and it's not cheep

I don't know if they do custom patches, but the embroidery services at the Iowa 80 truckstop is great. I got a hat from there and had my name embroidered on the back.

I would like to have a 12" patch made like this with rockers that say "Whizzer Rider"

DSCF3240.JPG

There's a lady here that does custom work, she scans patch/picture, etc and asks how big you want it. The machine she has, has a bunch of thread spools all lined up on it. She can change it up if the colors she has on the machine don't match your patch. It probably costs 200, but it's a oner.

I would be interested in a group order for an agreed upon design. Let me know.
I have found a place that makes high quality patches and will make just one or two patches

But I've still yet to get in touch and get a quote Stand By
This is the patch I want made, are you good with this ?
Rockers can be got from other sources

I would like to have a 12" patch made like this with rockers that say "Whizzer Rider"

View attachment 204732

I would be interested in a group order for an agreed upon design. Let me know.
Quote for 1-3 patches is outrageously expensive, It's better to order 10 and that's about $350

I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find something better

Back