Where to buy instead of California Motorbikes?

markjs

Local time
10:42 PM
Well I bought my first kit there and it works great still. Still with everything I read on this forum I can't see taking thew risk and making further purches which sucks. They really do have great prices, but I just don't see how I can trust making any further purchases.

So is there anywhere with comparable prices? From what I have seen everywhere ese was MUCH more expensive (like what CM would have for $150 other places want $300 for), except Amazon and Ebay?

Is that my only options?

Oh and to the California Motorbikes guy, don't bother trying to talk me into buying again. You're just too shady and too many folks have called you out, all I hear are a lot of excuses. I don't expect you'll be around so much longer with such a well earned and crappy rep either....

I can only tell ya Mark that I buy from bicycle-engines.com and I wait for deals like 30 bucks off or free shipping from them to make paying bigger dollars just a little bit more palatable...One of the reasons is, although you do pay more for a Chinesium motor kit, at least it is made to a higher quality standard than the "El Cheapo" ebay specials, etc...Another good reason is they give you a 6 month, no nonsense warranty with no hassle except to show them pics for your claim...I have bought both of my Phantom 85s from them, a V-2 as well as the newest V-3.

And the best part for me is that I like to order by phone, not online, which is easy to do with them...They always answer phones during business hours and are always helpful in answering your questions...One of the best vendors in the business...Well worth paying extra for.

Phone number for them in Bozeman, Montana (406) 586-5970

I would still buy from California Motor Bike. They do have the best prices and it seems to me that he does replace faulty parts

I really am trying to believe, but that legalese document of yours that you require everyone to sign off on stands squarely in my way of being a true believer in that just yet.
No problem. Respectfully, I will not be changing my terms, as I have never had someone come back to me and say that they regretted signing it. I’m also very upfront about it. No one is forced to sign it, only if they want to purchase my products.

No problem. Respectfully, I will not be changing my terms, as I have never had someone come back to me and say that they regretted signing it. I’m also very upfront about it. No one is forced to sign it, only if they want to purchase my products.
I had such high hopes about ordering from you.
When i first found your site and seen the descriptions and the prices i was completely hooked, but the ported wildcat 80 that i bought was crap. What a let down

Is your release and disclosure because you DON"T Have Insurance to protect you? Or is it Because your insurance company REQUIRES you to use it?

I had such high hopes about ordering from you.
When i first found your site and seen the descriptions and the prices i was completely hooked, but the ported wildcat 80 that i bought was crap. What a let down
Is your release and disclosure because you DON"T Have Insurance to protect you? Or is it Because your insurance company REQUIRES you to use it?
It will be interesting to see if he actually gives you two an answer.

Back