Wereelectrified.com Anybody had buisiness

Did you send them e-mails and if so, did you get replies?
12 Volt 7Ah batteries?
Doc

I can't complain as to their product but they promised a bonus part because they said they ran out of their usual 12Ah batteries and they never sent it. It's just bad business especially because they didn't reply to any of my emails. I have emailed Dax and got replies from him every single time. I have only bought a spark plug off of him but he has answered many of my questions before I found this site.
That, my friend ,is good business and you can bet I will deal with him in the future.
Why don't you try to email them and ask a simple question about your batteries. Maybe it's just the part they were supposed to include to me, they ran out of or something but in any case, I won't do business with them again.
This is just a heads up to anyone else that might want to deal with them.
Doc

I purchased two BL36 kits, but not from there. They both stated they came with the extended range 12v, 12amp batteries, but came with the 7amp, like yours did. So I don't know what the story is with that. Wilderness Energy should know

Wow, so what you are saying is that you bought 12Ah batteries from Werelectrified to replace the fraudulant 7Ah batteries that you recieved from Wilderness Energy, right?
Heres the kicker, Wilderness Energy owns Werelectrified or at the least is a sole franchiser to Werelectrified. Go figure!
I bought a kit from Werelectrified that originally came with 12 Ah batteries and recieved the 7 Ah batteries.
So, as I stated from the beginning " this is a big thumbs down to www.Werelectrified.com and now via your word, a thumbs down to Wilderness Energy.
This is very good info for fellow members about to go electric.
Thanks for the added input louturks.
Doc

That's right. It stated I'd get the extended batteries, I didn't receive that. I ordered on Ebay from RS Distributing. When I got it, I didn't know I received just the original range batteries. I was new to E-Biking and I didn't know any better. I think the main one to blame here might be Wilderness

I believe you are correct but Werelectrified did the same thing all though they franchise from Wilderness Energy.
I warned Werelectrified that I was going to give them a thumbs down in this forum if they didn't complete our deal. I waited another couple of weeks and so I give them the Fickle Finger of Fate award. Ha Ha
Doc

You would think that they would get tired of my emails. Two more weeks and still no replies. As soon as you inquire about a purchase, they are Johnny on the spot to get you a reply.
Doc

Well said, Dock, and for the record, there's nothing cheap about Wilderness Energy anymore. Their new kits are price around $600.00, which places them in competition with other conversion kits from manufacturers who deliver what they promise. They may have gotten away with this back in the day when you could buy a refurbished kit from them for $250.00, but not anymore.

Back