• Phantom 85 V3

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • BT 80 Electric start

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

GW's Motorized

Local time
1:53 PM
Well I was gonna buy a schwinn miscreant off Craigslist to build a motorized bike with. I have only got one response from the guy, and I'm not gonna hold my breath. I also did a bit of research on the bike and the plates that cover the top portion are structural, so it wpuld take alot to make a tank there.

I decided I'm just gonna get a hyper cruiser. I do have options though, I could build the new hyper with my bt80 since I've been wanting to rebuild my old bike, or I could build it with my Phantom 85.

I decided to do a poll to see what y'all think and please feel free to explain what you think down below.

Both have ups and downs, and I think they are about even, and I think both are equally good ideas.

Well I was gonna buy a schwinn miscreant off Craigslist to build a motorized bike with. I have only got one response from the guy, and I'm not gonna hold my breath. I also did a bit of research on the bike and the plates that cover the top portion are structural, so it wpuld take alot to make a tank there.

I decided I'm just gonna get a hyper cruiser. I do have options though, I could build the new hyper with my bt80 since I've been wanting to rebuild my old bike, or I could build it with my Phantom 85.

I decided to do a poll to see what y'all think and please feel free to explain what you think down below.

Both have ups and downs, and I think they are about even, and I think both are equally good ideas.
What happened to that old bike you were gonna use?

It's too expensive to finish that bike RN. I was thinking of building that one with the BT80 so I can get the phantom running before my warranty is up
What do you need for that bike, that you wouldn't for a hyper?

What do you need for that bike, that you wouldn't for a hyper?
Pretty much all the parts that I would spend alot.of money on. It's cheaper to buy and modify the hyper with parts I have than get the tires I want, seat I want, and gs tank I want lol. I also like the style of the hyper a bit better.

Back