Wanting to port my 100c intake and exhaust. No experience porting.

How many times do I have to say this to everyone???...You run 20:1 for the first 300 miles for breakin, and then you can go 25:1 after that first 300 miles.

Using any less oil than this in any Phantom 85 motor will destroy it.
Maybe you need to say it in a different text color? maybe red or pink?

I laugh because Zane kept calling his new Avenger motors the "Phantom Killer"...lol...The Avengers are waaaay too busy committing suicide to be out killing Phantoms...lol.

The biggest Phantom Killers I ever see are the people who buy them and think they can chintz these motors on the oil at a 40:1 mix...lol.

3 things I know of for sure that are the real Phantom Killers.

Not enough oil during the breakin period.
Not enough oil after breakin period.
And always trying to run them at full throttle for the 50 MPH thrill.

Both @ImpulseRocket and myself do NOT have these problems with our Phantoms precisely because we do not commit these three sins with our Phantoms.

Say what you will, but my Avenger got my giganto arse up to 47mph! sounds freaking awesome too.

It really doesn't have miles on it so long term is up in the air.
Bike is too dangerous to ride.

I laugh because Zane kept calling his new Avenger motors the "Phantom Killer"...lol...The Avengers are waaaay too busy committing suicide to be out killing Phantoms...lol.

The biggest Phantom Killers I ever see are the people who buy them and think they can chintz these motors on the oil at a 40:1 mix...lol.

3 things I know of for sure that are the real Phantom Killers.

Not enough oil during the breakin period.
Not enough oil after breakin period.
And always trying to run them at full throttle for the 50 MPH thrill.

Both @ImpulseRocket and myself do NOT have these problems with our Phantoms precisely because we do not commit these three sins with our Phantoms.
Or forgetting the needle bearing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403_165850_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403_165850_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 13
Ohhh man I went all out and got this 😎😎
You went fancy lol. I usually skip the accessories like that, but they can be useful. I buy single and double cut burrs and my own sanding drum cartridges separate. Some genuine dremel stuff is worth buying, such as their cut off wheels and matching arbor.

Only one suggestion with the Wen flex shaft. Oil it a bit before heavy use at least once or twice. Basic maintenance that people often ignore.3 in 1.or cable lube works fine.

Back