Using Bike Shifter??

You're going to want a 3 or 5 speed IGH to use as a jackshaft transmission ran to the left side of the wheel, instead of trying to run the bicycle gears.

121498-74705efa58c43751b72562b2a95eb3ac.jpg

You're going to want a 3 or 5 speed IGH to use as a jackshaft transmission ran to the left side of the wheel, instead of trying to run the bicycle gears.

View attachment 195825
Do you know of any good videos that go over this process? Also how much power could I gain when switching from the stock muffler to an exhaust that has an expansion chamber? I'm pretty new to all this so I apologize if my questions are common.

Do you know of any good videos that go over this process? Also how much power could I gain when switching from the stock muffler to an exhaust that has an expansion chamber? I'm pretty new to all this so I apologize if my questions are common.
Depends on the exhaust. A nasty jack or a real mz65 is the best bolt on option

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back