Upgrades for 2014 Cruzzer Engine

I bought a couple of Cruzzer kits a while back, the 2014 edition. I like the bike I built and I plan to put another kit together. The engine pulls ok and the clutch, after it was reworked, works well. I'd like to get a little more out of the engine - a little more grunt to get my 220 lbs going. Can anyone suggest upgrades to the 2014 engine? Also, has anyone welded an o2 bung on a Whizzer pipe to tune the carb with an air/fuel gauge?
When you say "kits", you bought the engine from WhizzerPaul (Whizzercruiserparts.com and all the other correct components)? and put the parts on your own frame ??? The kits available now don't have the Whizzer logo on them. I am a bit confused as your bike looks like a very good condition NE5 of some year.

When you say "kits", you bought the engine from WhizzerPaul (Whizzercruiserparts.com and all the other correct components)? and put the parts on your own frame ??? The kits available now don't have the Whizzer logo on them. I am a bit confused as your bike looks like a very good condition NE5 of some year.
100% Cruzzer M/B, many were sold with the Whizzer Logo
Whizzer USA threatened to sue, But Cruzzer got away with it anyways calling the bike and parts Reproduction
Cruzzer stickers were also put over the Whizzer Logos sometimes
To the best of my knowledge
15 year contract with Taiwan 1999-2009 bikes, parts contract until 2014
2014 Whizzer USA Contract with Taiwan was over Taiwan released the Cruzzer in USA for sale

Cruzzer was first sold as a kit,
Kit included Motor & Bike $1,999
Cruzzer sold the bikes calling them 148cc 4 hp and said top speed of 45 mph
The disclaimer that it should be operated on private land allowed the complete bike to be sold in USA
The disclamer also said Cruzzer M/B is not affiliated with and does not represent Whizzer M/B
All parts are Reproduction

1999 Cruzzer.....that's how far back
20141229_142244.jpg
20141229_154850.jpg

Whizzer USA changed ownership in 2004, there was no more contract....but didn't make a change. :(

Back