Stock hit 44 on my phantom on a small hill

Most def but a 44 tooth sprocket let it rev up to 9500rpm and wheelies I'm sticking with the 36 tooth it feels most right considering the factors

Most def but a 44 tooth sprocket let it rev up to 9500rpm and wheelies I'm sticking with the 36 tooth it feels most right considering the factors
The phantom with a 44 tooth would be a killer combo for an area with a lot of steep hills though. The wheelie thing is easy to avoid with simply staying out of the throttle. It definitely works best with sprockets ranging from 32-40 teeth though.

Agreed the 44 was torquey as all hell I have hills but not steep ones so it's over kill imo . 36 is what I've liked best so far I need a new back rim now because I've been switching sprockets and stripped the bolt hole fml

Agreed the 44 was torquey as all hell I have hills but not steep ones so it's over kill imo . 36 is what I've liked best so far I need a new back rim now because I've been switching sprockets and stripped the bolt hole fml
One trick I used with my rear mag to prevent this is to actually install studs in the wheel instead of using bolts to secure the sprocket

What port work have you considered doing @ImpulseRocket89
I already did some to mine. I port matched and smoothed out the intake at the flange and into the cylinder. This opened it up quite a bit. Beyond that I did some work with the lower transfers to reduce turbulence coming from the case. I honestly wanted to do more work there but it would have taken away too much material from the walls of the transfers themselves.

Back