Precious cargo

Nice job with your fancy tire carving tool! Amazon to the rescue again. Lol.
Well I also decided to buy a bigger tire groover. I'm going to make a sweet tread pattern.
Screenshot_20231018-181125_Chrome.jpg

Got a delivery this morning, decided to use the ebike to transport them back home.

Should of aired the rear tire up a bit & the bike would have handled a bit better. Lil squishy in the rear!

Lol you gotta love it!!

View attachment 200885
very good idea to get some real tires I got 3 flats one day on my trike with them beach tires nice ride I got a motor kit and put this Trike together been 36mph downhill 27 - 30 on flat ground but just remember not to fill to much as more air rougher the ride looking good

Attachments

• P7030179.JPG
    P7030179.JPG
    315.3 KB · Views: 43
Tannus Armour is the trick to not getting Flats on big fat tires like on E Bikes
I put Tannus Armour on my Rover
DSCF2674.JPG
DSCF1513.JPGDSCF1514.JPGDSCF1515.JPGDSCF1519.JPGDSCF1521.JPG
If you got a goat head or glass flat tire problem I recommend Tannus Armour for your Fat Tire E Bike
Tannus Armour improves the ride too

Tannus Armour liner is 15mm thick in the center and 2mm on the sides and yes you still use an inner tube
This means a sharp object has to be at least over 1/2" long to be able to give you a flat in the center area of the tire
DSCF1528.JPG
You can also add Slime to your inner tubes if you feel you need the extra protection, Just in case ya run over a 1" nail ya wont have to fix a flat while on the road you can still make it home

But if ya got tires like @DieselTech on your E Bike your not gonna need Tannus Armour or Slime (y)

very good idea to get some real tires I got 3 flats one day on my trike with them beach tires nice ride I got a motor kit and put this Trike together been 36mph downhill 27 - 30 on flat ground but just remember not to fill to much as more air rougher the ride looking good
Them HEB Allscapes look a lot better in your picture, than I thought they would. That trike looks fun!!!

Yeah you guys are lucky because ya can't find fat tire's like you guys got in 26" x 4'
I had to resort to using Tannus Armour to get the level of puncture protection I wanted
The tire manufacturers are slowly coming around to making better tires & more options for the 26" fat tire, because of this ebike craze lately. Especially these new hunting ebikes. I see a lot of good hunters using ebikes more & more in the future.

Back