Closest thing to a reliable 60 MPH Build

Wondering if anyone has ever seen an enthusiast build capable of reliably traveling 60 for long periods of time? Just curious as to how far people have taken this hobby to. Also unrelated, someone hit me yesterday with their car (more of a love tap, gotta love slip lanes....) and they bent my pedal in a bit so now it hits the frame of my bike a little and its kind of annoying. Should I bent it back and if so how or should I just replace the damn things?
You can heat it with a torch and bend it back. As far as a 60 mph "reliable" build... These are 2 strokes so there's always maintenance but closest I've seen is maybe a Falcon 911 build, and that was only 55mph. That was from Don Butler also. I run my Minarelli pretty hard most of the time and haven't had any issues in about a year so far and it'll hit 65-70mph , but I don't run it steady that fast. These 2 strokes like a variety of rpms.

Guess I have a death wish. Or maybe I built the bike to do what it does. Yeah it's a china frame but these older fakers have proven themselves over many years with some big 4 stroke builds and more weight.

My am6 is a reliable 65mph bike. Full season and over 1000 miles before the first piston service withe recommended replacement at 20 hours. Only issue has been the small bevel gear. Broke one and stripped a few. Luckily I have a set from Romania with corrected geometry and proper hardening. This bike revs just over 15,200 rpm. 50x45 88cc hyper race cylinder with a bunch of parts from people I can't mention. Built the wheels a few years ago when I started the build and before they were cool. Second gen flat cap faker with the better stays and 8mm dropouts. Full length solid seat post, Magura mt5e e bike 4 piston calipers front and rear, mdr-p rotors 220 front 203 rear, Ghetto Bike hubs, 17 moped hoops, 10g spokes, DOT approved and speed rated tires and tubes.

It's niw the 3rd bike in with digital programmable ignition. Has a dual map switch and 2 rev limiters. Possibly the second most powerful bicycle engine geometry based build in the world.

Just started on the new frame, Felt Slant. It's steel and it's getting reinforced. Many early motorcycles were built on what is now the Worksman Newsboy using girder front forks.

Guess I have a death wish. Or maybe I built the bike to do what it does. Yeah it's a china frame but these older fakers have proven themselves over many years with some big 4 stroke builds and more weight.

My am6 is a reliable 65mph bike. Full season and over 1000 miles before the first piston service withe recommended replacement at 20 hours. Only issue has been the small bevel gear. Broke one and stripped a few. Luckily I have a set from Romania with corrected geometry and proper hardening. This bike revs just over 15,200 rpm. 50x45 88cc hyper race cylinder with a bunch of parts from people I can't mention. Built the wheels a few years ago when I started the build and before they were cool. Second gen flat cap faker with the better stays and 8mm dropouts. Full length solid seat post, Magura mt5e e bike 4 piston calipers front and rear, mdr-p rotors 220 front 203 rear, Ghetto Bike hubs, 17 moped hoops, 10g spokes, DOT approved and speed rated tires and tubes.

It's niw the 3rd bike in with digital programmable ignition. Has a dual map switch and 2 rev limiters. Possibly the second most powerful bicycle engine geometry based build in the world.

Just started on the new frame, Felt Slant. It's steel and it's getting reinforced. Many early motorcycles were built on what is now the Worksman Newsboy using girder front forks.

You have a death wish my friend 😆

Back