police

cooltoy thanks for the info . i did not pick up the bike yesterday .i will take a look at the picture's for the install and i will start the install today.thankyou for your help cooltoy

hello every one i need some help i can not seem to get the slack out of the throttle cable .it like its to much slack .

Seeing as the cables are made with both ends already in place, I can't see this as your problem. There is adjusting at both ends though. You can unwind the sockets that the cable ends slide into at both the carb and the throttle just like you would do to adjust your brakes. I'm wondering if you did not slide the slider into the carb the wrong way. It will only slide in and drop down if put in the right way. As I said , it should DROP in and down. If you felt like you had to fight to screw the "lid" down because the spring seemed too strong this may be it. Just to make sure you understand me, you will see a slot along the side of the slider. This slot is to allow the one and only idle adjusting screw on the left side of carb to "not be in the way"

I live in Wisconsin. In my greater urban (Milwaukee) area I've only seen 2 other motorized bikes (besides mine) in 40 years. (I dis-count the first 3 years for being a diaper crapping toddler at the time but did learn 2 wheels at age 4.)

Very oddly, all the freeway on-ramps around Milwaukee have a signs that warns motorized bikes to not enter the freeway. I'm 43 and those signs have been there well into my distant childhood and are there now.

Michael

hi, I live in winnipeg and have been pulled over once by st.vital mall, all the cop said was that i had an awsome lookin bike and that i needed to get a helmet, I do have the 80cc engine and told him that I had the 49cc, (the engine isnt stamped so how can they tell right?) They, )cops) have seen me all over the city as i ride it lots and EVERYWHERE, and they dont pull me over. Maybe we can go for a ride sometime?

Back