Others bikes throughout the world

Another great set of pics Graucho... I've been telling others about your posts... we were raving about them in the shop just this past Friday.
BBB

Graucho... ya killin me here... every time i think i have a bike finished, you post again and i see another idea ive just gotta try.
pic#80, with the dual stock side by side gas tanks on the green bike is slamming! I never thought that the stock stamped steel gas tanks that come with a kit were worth anything...
(as he looks that the PILE of stock gas tanks sucking up precious space in his garage... hmmm...Wheres my welder and hole saws?)
Pics #98 and #137 with the "Indian" style rear fender tanks are awesome...
Please keep up the most excellent posts.
BBB

Graucho... ya killin me here... every time i think i have a bike finished, you post again and i see another idea ive just gotta try.
pic#80, with the dual stock side by side gas tanks on the green bike is slamming! I never thought that the stock stamped steel gas tanks that come with a kit were worth anything...
(as he looks that the PILE of stock gas tanks sucking up precious space in his garage... hmmm...Wheres my welder and hole saws?)
Pics #98 and #137 with the "Indian" style rear fender tanks are awesome...
Please keep up the most excellent posts.
BBB

Ha! I know what you mean BBB. here's another one to confuse you a little more.

Another batch #38 (118 photos) Give it a few seconds to load.

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll13/grauchosbikes/Bikes around the world 38/?albumview=slideshow

Back