Oil ratio help

Amazing how people who never been arrested think they got rights

Yeah, you got the right to remain silent everything you say may be held against you etc.....

Then the Cop asks questions to fill out his report :LOL: The Judge believes the Cop 99.9% of the time over the defendant

Lets Make a Deal

Amazing how people who never been arrested think they got rights

Yeah, you got the right to remain silent everything you say may be held against you etc.....

Then the Cop asks questions to fill out his report :LOL: The Judge believes the Cop 99.9% of the time over the defendant

Lets Make a Deal
And it's funny how all the defendents want to make a deal and the curtain won't open for them...lol...lol.

Or they get ZONKED as soon as they open their mouths...lol.

Back in my day, when the jail cells were still in the basement levels of most PDs, when we got some smart arse that "forced" us to arrest them, it was just amazing how many of them tripped down the stairwell going to their cells...lol...lol.
Another suicide attempt, throwing themselves down the stairs :LOL:
I hope you put them in solitary confinement for their own protection and observation overnight
Ya know in the padded room (cell) with no windows, no rack, no running water, there's just a sewer grate for a toilet
Don't ask how I know that :LOL:

Power corrupts. Alot of the guys in blue have got a huge chip on their shoulders and everyone knows that. Not all, but most.
It takes a certain person to do the job and there are good and bad sides to every character.

Some cops are bungholes because they use their badge to feel like they are "alpha" but you absolutely need a confident and level headed person to uphold the law and keep the peace or else they whimper away at the sign of trouble.

That's because none of us have t*ts 🤣 My dad got pulled over once when I was in the truck with him. He didn't have his seat belt on and he tells the officer "sorry I just don't like seatbelts. They pull on my chest hair" 🤦‍♂️
Funny enough I got out of both tickets with female officers, when I was younger I had my brother and 4 friends in the car, late at night for a junk food run, everyone in the back was unbuckled, she stopped me, made fun of everyone's appearance in the car (metal heads) made me wait an ungodly amount of time and told me to go home.

Maybe I'm just dead sexy?

Blah Blah Blah, be a know it all or a smart azz to a Cop

Just hope you don't get your azz kicked and end up in jail overnight with a resisting arrest charge

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Tell it to the Judge, You have a right to a speedy trial :LOL:
This is a real world situation

Just cooperate and everything will go smooth and be fine, even if ya did break the law
I'm not dumb enough to physically resist. Tyrannical officers usually don't know the laws I brought up, which is where you can get a foot hold in the court room

I'm not dumb enough to physically resist. Tyrannical officers usually don't know the laws I brought up, which is where you can get a foot hold in the court room
Yes but no.

You can try to get them because they failed to follow protocol, (you need a good lawyer) but they can also get you because in order to end up in court, you did something wrong or escalated a situation and broke the peace.

I tried getting out of an expired plate, but my broke ass at the time got it a day before court, judge said I had to pay the ticket, I said "but I paid my registration" he said "you did, but you had 2 months to pay" I sad, well I paid as soon as I can, he said "Did you drive on a expired plate?" I said yes, he said "if you wish to fight this, we can set a court hearing, but you will have to pay $700 in court fees" I paid the $80 and walked away.

It's not a surprise our justice system is corrupt and broken, this is why the best way to avoid dealing with it is be smart about breaking trivial laws, be nice to the police and get a good lawyer to speak on your behalf if you end up in court because if you defend yourself, they will mop the floor with you.

I don't think anyone here really cares about oil ratios, just sayin'.
Yeah, topic went way off into left field.

My take is I believe we are doing more harm than good with high oil content.

Oil leans out the engine, lowers octane, increases fuel viscosity and causes hot spots.

Running nitro model engines I learned this and have seen what happens when people go overboard with oil during break -in.

I'm currently running 30:1 on my new Avenger 85, last tank was about 20:1 and I noticed temps were higher running that blend.

Back