How long will a 43cc mitsubishi clone last?

My Tanaka 4210 is 'loud' at anything over 4500 rpm. I have a tunnel-like carport that acts like an amp . I shook the
windows in my new neighbor's house across the street. He came out waving his arms like a white flag, so I backed off the throttle.
It'll do 11,000 rpm static.Oops, sorry 'bout that.🙄
That'll learn you for starting it in the carport.

Have you thought about an expansion chamber exhaust with a silencer?

Ended up getting some pennzoil for the 43cc. Also got a gallon of ethanol free gas.

Attachments

• 17044782400076616759733321075091.jpg
    17044782400076616759733321075091.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 23
First start I had nearly a gallon 107 oz and put in 5.1oz of oil it seems to be catching on the clutch bell. When I was rolling the bike it was scraping. Will only run with choke on

Is the bell in to far against the clutch? If so I've used some thin washers to space out the motor to fix it. Thin proper washers, not thick standard washers.

Do you think it's because the bell is oval in one spot it has a cast aluminum piece between the engine the holes are slightly bigger than the bolts could that be it?

Does anyone know where I could get a flywheel lower blower housing with the mounting holes just in case? I think the bottom right hole started to strip because of the short bolts and don't know if putting longer bolts will strip it further.

Does anyone know where I could get a flywheel lower blower housing with the mounting holes just in case? I think the bottom right hole started to strip because of the short bolts and don't know if putting longer bolts will strip it further.
Why not just retap/rethread the hole, or helicoil it???

Back