new Dax Titan 4-stroke

Me too, I won't buy one until it comes out in a frame mounted version. A rear mount throws off the center of gravity too much for my taste.

Me three....i'm hanging-off on buying a Honda 50 engine for a frame mount in anticipation of this new Dax engine being exactly what i need.Just wanna make sure i get things right.

well.. I may

I have a total of 6 Titans now. One is going with Augi. I am keeping 3 for me. That leaves two to sell at pre sales pricing. I will have to check my full list and offer the other two to those on my list. The rest will take 8-10 weeks to arrive. And..I am soooo sorry.. I was hoping they would be here in time for Christmas. The manufacturing here in USA is what held me up. But.. I am set up now. It will cost a little more. But.. Made in USA will be the order of the day for the Carrier. The engine will also be assembled to clutch and PTO here in USA with parts from Asia. So.. A lot of this engine and carrier is USA baby !!! At any rate. As much as can be will be USA. I will do my best to keep it that way.. so.. for those that are waiting. Your patience will be rewarded for sure.. As for my Engine Carrier and Clutch with Wet PTO, I will have to order some Honda and Hyseng engines to see if any mods need to be made to carry those engines as well. My Feeling is that with only some minor mods it should work. The Titan, Hyseng, and Honda GX series are very similar in physical external design. Small differences in Carb, Crank, Stroke, Displacement ect. But.. Externally I am hoping they are close enough to use this new design. It is sweet for sure. It has been super cold here. Global warming has vacated my area. Too cold to ride for sure. I am bummed. IT may warm a little in the next few days. Outlook is not good for warm weather. Darn it !!! O well.. For those that have it warmer... Enjoy the ride..

Did I miss the pictures? Love the idea of a wet clutch. Sounds like being wet, it might be smaller too. Is it?

Really looking forward to this one.

ok dax! get augies shipped off to him so he can report on the new engine & drivetrain, inqurieing minds want to know! keep up the good work!!

I sent Duane an email today "Please advise if your rear-mount 4-stroke has been perfected,and if-so is it available for purchase?" and here is his response "It is perfected. Orders for parts and more engines is taking place as we speak. Pricing to follow soon. I should have pricing and 4 strokes for sale in the next 6 weeks or so. Keep in touch."

Good news.

o yes.. Perfected is right..

The Titan Engine Carrier is perfected. I will send Augi his next week for sure.I am waiting or trying to wait for my Copyright and Patent Pending Certification to come back to me before sending Augi his . I guess I will send it to Augi anyway.. I expect the Copyright and other certification to be here by Wednesday or Thursday of next week. If it is not here by then, Augi will have to refrain from showing pictures of it until I get my Cert. Close up pictures anyway.. At any rate. Augi will have his beauty next week. A merry Christmas from DAX.... THATS :DAX !!!! Enjoy the ride.. It just keeps getting better an better...:D

merry christmas dax. you show true class and care about your customers and my next engine will be the titan. hope to here more about the frame mount version in the near future

Back