NE-R Product review thread.

RdKryton

Local time
5:51 PM
I think it would be a great idea to have anyone that has purchased an NE-R to please post a review. The more the merrier. Product reviews are important and can help people decide which way to go on a future purchase.

Jim

Last edited:
Flatlands

Hi KBC, it's flatter than a pancake aroubnd here for the most part. I have to travel to find a hill, SO, I use freway overpasses to get a lil taste of a hill on a Motorbike.

Mike

I have a question

I believe this is the one with the cvt, is it the same as on the ambassador or an entirely different beast. My ambassador clutch system reminds me of a PIV ot CVT internally I would like to see a photo of it if it is not like the one on mine. Have fun (Dane)

From what I have been told the CVT on the NER is the same one used on the Ambassador. I have not seen them side by side though so I am only relaying second hand information. I hope more people chime in with reviews. This is good stuff.

Jim

Warmer weather is just around the corner. We want to hear from all you guys that bought the new NE-R over the winter. How are they running? Are the brakes good? How is the CVT? We all want to how know things are going.

Jim

Last edited:
Back