My push trailer completed I think

How do you start the engine? Isn't the milk crate in the way?

Do you use the brakes on the trailer? Does it help much or do the bike brakes do most of the work?

I cut a hole in the milk crate which gives plenty of access to the pull cord. I don't currently have brakes on the trailer but, I might hook the brake back up. Just not sure if it would do any good with the amount of weight on that tire. Might not be enough to notice.

Very smart on all counts. I'm about to do the same but with an old "Lil Indian" minibike frame with a 4 stroke honda with centrifugal clutch.
Stealth is good and I like your way of covering things up with the crates.

Is it loud, or fairly quiet being a 2 stroke? I saw your first post mentioned an exhaust mod.

The exhaust mod is just a turn down, it's not any louder but the mod didn't make it less quiet either. I plan on taking some more pics to show the hole I cut to access the pull cord and choke.

Here's some pics of inside the crates and the hole I cut to access the pull cord and choke. I didn't like the way the 1 gal gas can I was going to use looked so I used a 1/2 gal one off of a push mower looks much better. I also plan on redoing the metal pipe running through the milk crates they block to much of the storage area going to bend some up to go around the outside of the crates but, that will probably wait until warmer weather.

Attachments

• 1-15-08 001.jpg
    1-15-08 001.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 388
  • 1-15-08 002.jpg
    1-15-08 002.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 348
  • 1-15-08 003.jpg
    1-15-08 003.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 400
Back