My first build! join in the fun

mine don't have heads (unless their inside the engine). how would i remove these? or am i gonna have to cut them to the desired length?
unthread them like i already suggested
they have an area without threads so use vice grips to lock on
or
put 2 nuts on the stud and lock the 2 nuts together then turn the back one to unthread the stud from the block

there are no heads inside the engine

Last edited:
your seat suspension idea is the most dangerous, ugly, rube goldberg idea i have ever seen

lol i agree. i don't plan to use it once i attach the motor. it's just a proof of concept prototype which worked exactly how i envisioned it.

unfortunately i don't have a shear, press, or decent welder at my house so i'll have to wait until the next time i visit my family to fab up something much more safe and aesthetically pleasing.

it's a hella smooth ride though

I turned mine out with a regular pair of pliers.
then i put them back in and cut them down to size after mounting.
just be extremely careful when you do this.

hey i got a question yall can hopefully answer for me.

i got an upgraded spark plug wire from SBP but i'm not sure about how to remove the old one from the CDI.

it's the type that come with grubee skyhawk.

i can't get inside the CDI because it appears to be a solid chunk of resin

am i gonna have to splice the wires , solder them together and wrap it up with electrical tape?

i rather not have any of the old wire left if possible

expansion chamber

just installed my expansion chamber.

haven't taken the bike out with it yet though because i just had a thought

are there any negative side effects to using an expansion chamber before the engine is fully broken in?

i've only put about 4-5 hours (80-100 miles) on it so far with the stock pipe. i notice a little more power every time i take it out though

which brings me too another question

what exactly is happening during the break in period?

Attachments

• Photo0073.jpg
    Photo0073.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 155
just about finished

just got finished adding on some fenders and a 26" banana seat with shock sissy bars...

the shocks are a bit squeeky, but they make the ride super smooth

about the only thing else i might add is one of them custom made clutch actuators.

Attachments

• Photo0076.jpg
    Photo0076.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 155
Back