Lighting

After smacking my forehead on a low hanging branch at night riding on the sidewalk I use 2 lights, 1 like a low beam and the other pointed up like a high beam. Luckily it hit my helmet, otherwise it would have hurt me really bad. Never even saw the branch, had my light pointed to see right in front of me for ruts or debris.

After smacking my forehead on a low hanging branch at night riding on the sidewalk I use 2 lights, 1 like a low beam and the other pointed up like a high beam. Luckily it hit my helmet, otherwise it would have hurt me really bad. Never even saw the branch, had my light pointed to see right in front of me for ruts or debris.
And if you'd been under engine power instead of just pedaling it'd been even worse.

And if you'd been under engine power instead of just pedaling it'd been even worse.
Was under engine power, if I'm riding engine is purring. Was just going maybe 5mph. I never go really fast on sidewalks. Watching out for driveways and people. Yes I ride on sidewalks, pay taxes for that right.

Back