Is there anywhere I can get a custom tank built for an affordable price?

Monkey bike tank, love it, 4L.
full

Yeah you can buy that duplicolor color match spray paint in about any color now. I used some of the gun metal metallic & it's nice if you do good prep work. That stuff is kinda high priced $18-$25 per can. You can get some awesome metallics in that duplicolor paint. Colors are by automotive paint codes.
I found the best fun metal grey was the Rust-Oleum texture paint. It doesn't texture if you don't lay it on thick. It looks beautiful too.
Monkey bike tank, love it, 4L.
full
I want to find a tank that flows with my bike. It looks good on your bike, but I don't think it would on mine. Also how often do you use your rear brakes? I thought you weren't supposed to use rim brakes on mag wheels.

I found the best fun metal grey was the Rust-Oleum texture paint. It doesn't texture if you don't lay it on thick. It looks beautiful too.

I want to find a tank that flows with my bike. It looks good on your bike, but I don't think it would on mine. Also how often do you use your rear brakes? I thought you weren't supposed to use rim brakes on mag wheels.
Single brake lever with most of the action on the front brake. I'm not too worried about it, give me a reason to rebuild it.

What were you smokin when you thought up that muffler design? Gutta be illegal. Wanna share some of it?

Bike is cool though.
He's in British Colombia, Canada...Our bikes are illegal there to begin with...lol...If it's already not legal to begin with, he might as well go all the way with it then...lol.

What were you smokin when you thought up that muffler design? Gutta be illegal. Wanna share some of it?

Bike is cool though.
That pipe I modified from a jog scooter pipe, it works very well. I made a custom stinger to refit the muffler, it's nice and quiet with a nice throaty sound.

Is there anywhere I can get a custom tank built for an affordable price?​

OK, key ? here. How much is affordable?

Is there anywhere I can get a custom tank built for an affordable price?​

OK, key ? here. How much is affordable?
Like 200 bucks, maybe a little more, I know it's an unrealistic price range. I looked at the dimensions of the suggested tanks, so I am probably going to get the black and grey Honda tank

Yeah I dont think custom & affordable is to be used in the same sentence!!!🤣😂🤣 There is a few guys out there building custom tanks for motorized bikes. But I think their cheapest model was $380 & up from there.

Back