Is there anywhere I can get a custom tank built for an affordable price?

Something that looks like a chopper thank, but is skinnier. Material doesn't really matter, nor capacity. I just want it to look good on my cruiser bike.

Something that looks like a chopper thank, but is skinnier. Material doesn't really matter, nor capacity. I just want it to look good on my cruiser bike.
Idk if hughes motor bikes still sells a DIY cruiser tank kit. It was in a coffin style chopper tank. You could buy it already built, or in a kit with all the pieces cut & bent on a brake. Buyer then welds it up. You also could buy a whizzer tank.

Here is the 1¼ -1½gallon whizzed tank.
Screenshot_20230322-173816_Chrome.jpg

Honda 250 rebel tank. She is a big boy at 3.4gallons. You could ride for Weeks!!!🤣😂🤣
Screenshot_20230322-175944_Chrome.jpg

I love that. This summer I was planning on pulling the fenders and a few other parts of my bike and painting them a metallic gun metal grey
Yeah you can buy that duplicolor color match spray paint in about any color now. I used some of the gun metal metallic & it's nice if you do good prep work. That stuff is kinda high priced $18-$25 per can. You can get some awesome metallics in that duplicolor paint. Colors are by automotive paint codes.

Back