Hydraulic power booster

DJC 722

Local time
7:26 PM
This is about boosting power with automotive hydraulic clutch principle.# . A hydraulic bottle jack allows you to lift quite a bit of a car with just your arm. You need that power to go in a circle with out having to work the valve..So hydraulic clutches used on cars/trucks connected to crankshafts.. GOES IN A CIRCLE NOW..You work out the piston ratios...endless potential..I have had a sketch for years. . I was jacking up the car one day with a bottle jack one day and said " I need this power to go in a circle on a little motor to get this same kind of muscle boost " ! Later I looked at that rusted out 280zx with that great 5 speed & hydraulic clutch.. then thought HYDRAULIC CLUTCH SYSTEM ON A CRANKSHAFT WILL GO IN A CIRCLE..THEN IT WAS " EAT CROW EVIL GREED " you can't patent none of this so you'll have to be humble ! Looks like damn near free energy for the world ! But there is " A CATCH " ..Hydraulic fluid at high speed will need either : A = a cooling system or : B= ugh a non flammable/ non- combustible hydraulic fluid and that might bring in THE PATENT VAMPIRES !

A hydraulic clutch is not actually hydraulic, but is actuated by a hydraulic cylinder. There are such things as hydraulic motors that have been used on bikes before.

There are all kinds of hydraulic motors that will run in a circle like a brush cutter for one. The problem is nothing is free. You will notice with your jack, you have to move the handle a long ways to make the piston move a few mm.

A hydraulic clutch is not actually hydraulic, but is actuated by a hydraulic cylinder. There are such things as hydraulic motors that have been used on bikes before.
Yep..it's like a liquid cable..If you are familiar with Howard Hughes's SPRUCE GOOSE.. Tail fin controls were a long distance from the cockpit to use cables and they were going to require alot of muscle to operate so he used FLUID HENCE : " HYDRAULICS "...I am going to stick with the terminology HYDRAULIC CLUTCH as the common LAYMAN will know what I am referring to ..Feel free to conduct your presentations your way .

This is about boosting power with automotive hydraulic clutch principle.# . A hydraulic bottle jack allows you to lift quite a bit of a car with just your arm. You need that power to go in a circle with out having to work the valve..So hydraulic clutches used on cars/trucks connected to crankshafts.. GOES IN A CIRCLE NOW..You work out the piston ratios...endless potential..I have had a sketch for years. . I was jacking up the car one day with a bottle jack one day and said " I need this power to go in a circle on a little motor to get this same kind of muscle boost " ! Later I looked at that rusted out 280zx with that great 5 speed & hydraulic clutch.. then thought HYDRAULIC CLUTCH SYSTEM ON A CRANKSHAFT WILL GO IN A CIRCLE..THEN IT WAS " EAT CROW EVIL GREED " you can't patent none of this so you'll have to be humble ! Looks like damn near free energy for the world ! But there is " A CATCH " ..Hydraulic fluid at high speed will need either : A = a cooling system or : B= ugh a non flammable/ non- combustible hydraulic fluid and that might bring in THE PATENT VAMPIRES !
Research Hydraulic Motors

Yep..it's like a liquid cable..If you are familiar with Howard Hughes's SPRUCE GOOSE.. Tail fin controls were a long distance from the cockpit to use cables and they were going to require alot of muscle to operate so he used FLUID HENCE : " HYDRAULICS "...I am going to stick with the terminology HYDRAULIC CLUTCH as the common LAYMAN will know what I am referring to ..Feel free to conduct your presentations your way .
I understood what you meant, however you were asking about a way to help with engine power from hydraulics.(atleast that's what I got from your post). A hydraulic clutch and a mechanical cable clutch aren't all that different other than the actuation. On an MB a hydraulic clutch isn't necessary.

No, op is on some free energy goofiness. While it would be possible to use a hydrostatic transmission in a motorized bike or a mini bike. Not the best idea because of how inefficient those are but it is possible.

1000001453.png

As a Fluid power tech I have no idea.

Back