Yes sir the plug is your problem. Can't wait to hear how it runs with the new one.

It sounds like its being floored from start up. I took the idle screw all the way to almost out, and gave the throttle lots of slack and its still like its being floored. I dont want to ruin my engine, what can I do?

Also the new one is short too, longer than the other but still short.

I found a pinhole air leak in my cylinder that might be causing it. ill need to research how to fill it.

I moved the clip down on the carb and it runs like it should, I will need to address the leak some time but for now I can ride it.
I need to get a new carb because my alignment pin is broken off I couldn't find it in the carb, I hope its not in the engine...

when i took it out it had lots more torque, but still only topped out at 23 on flat land, I was able to get up hills very easily. however that was the end because it started raining.

I just went on a 17 mile ride and didn't break down! and man felt fast! Unfortunately I forgot to wear me speedometer... :/ I will do it again tomorrow to see how fast I can get it.

I patched the hole now i just need to wait. the package says it will be air/water tight in 72 hours, but also says it can be used to patch a leaking boat in water... so I am unsure what they were thinking when writing that. Next I guess I'm gonna mill out my head so that the spark plug fits better.

Back