Got chewed on for having a motorized bike.....

most people have 2 questions usually ...."how many miles to the gallon does it get?" "how fast does it go?"....when riding its usually just thumbs up or smiles. I realize ding dongs are out there too like you ran into. Its good there are few.

I have NEVER had anybody do that over one of my bikes... the closest I can think of is one fellow was concerned that I might 'damage a rare antique'... my bikes look a bit '50s to '60s retro... THAT maggot simply was looking for trouble. What I find interesting is this- those who actively go LOOKING for trouble are SOOO ASTONISHED when they FIND IT!
You cannot cure stupid... but you CAN muffle the sound with duct tape...

That is great I believe you can fix anything with duct tape. If you have heard of Red Green you know what I mean.LOL

Last edited:
There are some good replies in this thread. Some of them are a bit old. Somehow I missed them.

This incident happened last fall. Nothing like it since. So it doesn't have me very angry now.

But I'm still just a bit miffed at myself for not really seeing what was happening and letting him ramp things up and get his digs in while I was still playing catch up.

The next one ain't gettin' away with that.

Back