GEBE and Super Titan XC50

UPDATE....

Second TITAN engine is dead on me!!!!!

Same **** exact problem as the first..... she will only idle with full choke on and some throttle!

Did the whole routine again with clean the slow idle jet, cleaning the carb, checking the plug, checking the gasket, and all seems fine!

Since the first engine died I have got a brand new fuel can and new fuel as well!

Two TITAN engines in a row with the same problem scares me I must admit! Not even sure if I want to call Duane and ask him for help, or just throw the engine away and be done with it forever....

How about a TC-47R

A Jap Engine and be done with it !!!!!!:eek:

How about a TC-47R Tanaka rice rocket motor. They are built for industrial uses such as water pumps and edgers, etc.... Bullet proof and well worth the money spent. The Subaru-Robin is an excellent engine too, but it does not pack the 3.0 hp the 47R does. :giggle:

Is it still available new? Not doubting you, Bryan, but I can't locate a new one.

New or used , the TC-47R will run like a bat out of....

New or used , the TC-47R will run like a bat out of....
Yes, some die hard racers still have a stash of these gems. My favorite source for used is craigslists under tanaka powerboards. (just type in Tanaka in the search and watch the results pop up). There was thousands of powerboards and Karts made and when the kids out grew them, they got stuck in the garage. I personally bought a powerbord that still had the nubs on the original tires.:D

Back