GEBE and Super Titan XC50

More like a question than a reply, and is probably an indiscrete question but can anybody tell me what size sprockets for the titan rack mount?
thanks i a
edit: eh..a 7000 rpm engine

Size sprockets...... meaning how many teeth on the drive sprocket, or how wide is the drive sprocket?

UPDATE....

Spoke to Duane on Friday and said my (new) engine should be to me here by Wednesday!

If all goes well, I will be testing out the Titan on my GEBE tomorrow sometime!

Can't wait to hear what happens !!!!!
sounds dangerous be carefull be very carefull

make sure your killswitch works !!!!!! and i hope you got a good back wheel !!!!!

Yet another update...

Just spoke to Duane on the phone who gave me the fedex tracking number, and it is slated to arrive on Saturday the 1st.

Being I work Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, I will not get to fiddle with her until Tuesday.

Stay tuned...

UPDATE...

ok ok, I get the hint, but I have an excuse....

I was just about to try out the TITAN on my GIANT GEBE when I noticed all the leftover square tubing I had along with some bearings and go kart parts and started building a motorized scooter!

Oh man, she is a thing of beauty! All I have left to do is weld on some handlebars to the steering column and I am ready to take her on the streets and test her out!

Back to the GEBE TITAN..... will try and fit it on tomorrow or thursday and see how it looks!

Back