LF-152f-3 now retired or discontinued whats next engine PHATMOTO should offer

Picture in the link looks like a 2020/2021 model phatmoto. But price is per unit with 100piece minimum order. So not 450 each individually. Fwiw, the jokers at gasbike was selling those for 499 wi free shipping....

Picture in the link looks like a 2020/2021 model phatmoto. But price is per unit with 100piece minimum order. So not 450 each individually. Fwiw, the jokers at gasbike was selling those for 499 wi free shipping....
Aliexpress is the per/piece side of alibaba. JS.

Aliexpress is the per/piece side of alibaba. JS.
I wouldn't kno. The linked bikes have a 100pc min order at that price per the linked order page... Unless i misread ofc. @DAMIEN1307 afaik unless they use a different spec lifan, the motor is epa/cal certified.

Don't get me wrong - these are not wonderful bikes and the stateside vendor(phatmoto aka gasbike.net) is far from great, and I'm not recommending the bikes or the vendors. The newest versions appear to be better than the previous, but no one really knows yet. The facebook group is very unwelcoming towards negative feedback, being basically a fanboi group - a "love it or leave..." kind of place. So it could be awhile before solid feedback is easy to find

I wouldn't kno. The linked bikes have a 100pc min order at that price per the linked order page... Unless i misread ofc. @DAMIEN1307 afaik unless they use a different spec lifan, the motor is epa/cal certified.

Don't get me wrong - these are not wonderful bikes and the stateside vendor(phatmoto aka gasbike.net) is far from great, and I'm not recommending the bikes or the vendors. The newest versions appear to be better than the previous, but no one really knows yet. The facebook group is very unwelcoming towards negative feedback, being basically a fanboi group - a "love it or leave..." kind of place. So it could be awhile before solid feedback is easy to find
I've been very impressed by my 24' A/T so far.

Their $799 price tag is right on the money in my opinion, it's a MASSIVE box and a separate engine box, it's "free" shipping but you know $200 of that is to pay for shipping.

Can you make a cheaper 4 stroke bike? yes, can you make one with all the features (especially the brake system) for less? no, felt fakers are $600 alone.

I've been very impressed by my 24' A/T so far.

Their $799 price tag is right on the money in my opinion, it's a MASSIVE box and a separate engine box, it's "free" shipping but you know $200 of that is to pay for shipping.

Can you make a cheaper 4 stroke bike? yes, can you make one with all the features (especially the brake system) for less? no, felt fakers are $600 alone.
Once I have the proper facilities I plan to try to challenge that statement. I will build a steel tank frame, mount my briggs 3hp flatty in there, with disc brakes and suspension forks. From what I have calculated the wheels will be the most expensive part of the build, and a ton of time.

Back