Doks Cafe Racer Build

Glad you like it! Its a Super Cycle San Pedro. just a fair warning though, it is aluminum. but it seems beefy. cant wait for the summer so i can start fiberglass work. Next week I start beefing up and reinstalling the fenders.
Awesome, too bad I won't go for anything aluminum. I'm considering building my own frame of my own design from scratch sometime.

Be veru sure you get those fenders good. I suggest making a whole new mounting system. I've had a run in with a fender coming off and that wasn't fun. Luckily it was the rear fender and not the front

Awesome, too bad I won't go for anything aluminum. I'm considering building my own frame of my own design from scratch sometime.

Be veru sure you get those fenders good. I suggest making a whole new mounting system. I've had a run in with a fender coming off and that wasn't fun. Luckily it was the rear fender and not the front
I will be using 1/2x1/8 steel flat stock for the arms and redoing all the tab mounts (bikeberry did a really good video on it actually). failing that, i might just make them out of fiberglass when i do my tank. I really dislike the stock tank on this build.

I will be using 1/2x1/8 steel flat stock for the arms and redoing all the tab mounts (bikeberry did a really good video on it actually). failing that, i might just make them out of fiberglass when i do my tank. I really dislike the stock tank on this build.
It's not as much the mounting tabs that make it dangerous, but the bars holding it up. Bobbed fenders wouldn't look bad and would make it safer.

Glad you like it! Its a Super Cycle San Pedro. just a fair warning though, it is aluminum. but it seems beefy. cant wait for the summer so i can start fiberglass work. Next week I start beefing up and reinstalling the fenders.
I never worried about that with my 4X bike either. It's a street machine, and not many potholes around here, or not in the bike lane anyway.

Hooked this motor up in the drill cuck. At 1700rpm was making 6.5v. I think this will work well as a DC generator. Now I need to order a bucket converter to charge the sla battery

Also! hit 35mph today with the new pipe and stack. need to rejet and adjust the c-clip as it is still running rich. Exhaust needs another support arm as it is still too weebles wobbles XP
20240418_075627.jpg

Back