DIO Reed Valve help and tuning

One of the LAST guys I would ever listen to here on this forum...He once promised to openly publish members home addresses and phone numbers that he got ahold of when talking to them in private when some folks trusted him.

He also threatened our forum with a DDOS attack on our servers because we disagreed with him on some of the things he was encouraging folks to do on their bikes which other, really seasoned, expert builders easily debunked.

He is also known by the names of Little Care Bear as well as Evil Care Bear...Watch out that you don't get bit as well.
Good to know. I will personally avoid that drama. Not sure how I saw this.... accidental click. Lol.

You know what you describe reminds me of a guy in this city who would do absolutely ridiculous things for breaking in the bike motor which any idiot would know is a horrible idea. Like revving the crap out of it on first start, riding the clutch, etc, and he would swear he was a professional at this as he blew motors and ran out clutches, lol. And that's just one example of that guy.

Good to know. I will personally avoid that drama. Not sure how I saw this.... accidental click. Lol.

You know what you describe reminds me of a guy in this city who would do absolutely ridiculous things for breaking in the bike motor which any idiot would know is a horrible idea. Like revving the crap out of it on first start, riding the clutch, etc, and he would swear he was a professional at this as he blew motors and ran out clutches, lol. And that's just one example of that guy.
Yeah I thought it was pretty funny too watching him destroy all these motors while you could not tell this guy that he's doing this wrong.

One of those people that just always knew everything and you could not tell them differently. Even as a certified small engine mechanic I could not explain to this guy that what he was doing is destroying his Motors right out of the box not breaking them in. In a way I guess you could call that "break-in" but it was more like "breaking" them period. LOL.

Then you know, he would blame it on the fact that they're just cheap Chinese made. But one would think at some point you would get one motor that would work out of all of them that he bought. Me personally if I was doing that I would of concluded that obviously I'm doing something wrong if each motor does that. Yeah that guy was pretty funny. I haven't seen him for a long time.

This is the reason why even though I'm a certified small engine mechanic I'm not afraid to ask questions and say I don't know something or not 100% certain. There's no shame in that that's just going to help you learn and become more professional. To each their own I suppose.

Back