clutch pad thickness before replacing?

Whizzer, and 4-stroke kits, clarifacation

Hi well yse I sell Whizzer here is a pic of a kit on a customers bike a self-restored 1953 Schwinn Phantom. Thats Ron standing by his bike. The Whizzer kit is about twice what the 50cc kit is and I'm studing the logistics. Today I will work more on the little one to see if it meets expectations, Mike
318_RONWHIZ_2.jpg

spunout said:
SlicerDicer said:
Note: Sorry for taking thread off topic.
Slicer, you little creep :LOL: :LOL: , i was completely lost :eek: , trying to figure out how whizzer motors came into play with the availability of clutch pads.
its ok 8) 8)

Ok dang I see why everybody is confused... I totally responded to the wrong topic :eek: :eek:

I am very sorry I do not know how it happened but somehow it did.. I thought it felt very out of place but proceeded anyway with caution :LOL: :LOL: Somehow this should belong elsewhere but I cannot remember where :(

I have abused mine for months now and it still grabs good and shows little if any ware. The last time I had the cover off I sprayed it with brake clean and but a dab of white lith./gr . on the bev gear. So far so good . That engine is a year old and I abuse it really good. ....T

Informative thread; learned something more of these "happy times" motors. Useful info we can all use...

can't find the pads or the complete disk on any site. Is anyone going to sell these?

Clutch adjustment

My clutch arm is way outboard away from the carb direction and easy to pull and clutch is slipping if I understand this correctly. I just need to pull the clutch in lock in place, remove cover, remove the set screw on clover screw thing. give clover nut a turn clockwise or two. Put set screw back in. let put cove back on let clutch out. Am I right?

Back