Bike bucking

Moreover, so-called Ram Air does not work on 2 strokes motors.

I had tested the theory myself because I was not about to drop money into a reed valve intake I had originally did it simply to lean out of fuel mixture on a carburetor that was not adjustable and I picked up a significant amount of torque especially in the mid to high RPM range The simple formula is more air and more fuel means more power and I would invite you to ride one of the very bikes that I have done this with then remove the intake and try again and you can feel the difference for yourself no disrespect intended simply first-hand experience

I had tested the theory myself because I was not about to drop money into a reed valve intake I had originally did it simply to lean out of fuel mixture on a carburetor that was not adjustable and I picked up a significant amount of torque especially in the mid to high RPM range The simple formula is more air and more fuel means more power and I would invite you to ride one of the very bikes that I have done this with then remove the intake and try again and you can feel the difference for yourself no disrespect intended simply first-hand experience
Have a good read in thread below...I can tell you that we are NOT going to allow anymore arguments about so-called ram air on two strokes ever again.

Have a good read in thread below...I can tell you that we are NOT going to allow anymore arguments about so-called ram air on two strokes ever again.

Again I can slap a 26 tooth sprocket on my bike and we can line them up and I will even pay for travel and transport completely unrelated to a ram air intake My goal is simply to his make as much power as I possibly can using the stock China doll parts that come with the motor no piston swaps no crank swaps no head swaps simply maximizing fuel burn, it doesn't take money or fancy parts to make something go fast and if I can do it for under $200 I will because not everybody on these forums have money like most of y'all do so the only options left are creativity and ingenuity but don't get me wrong I would be excited to see what somebody's bike can do on here and I would like to see how much power could possibly be made on these things and I respect each individual on here equally because we're all here for the same thing looking for solutions and information without breaking the bank

Again I can slap a 26 tooth sprocket on my bike and we can line them up and I will even pay for travel and transport completely unrelated to a ram air intake My goal is simply to his make as much power as I possibly can using the stock China doll parts that come with the motor no piston swaps no crank swaps no head swaps simply maximizing fuel burn, it doesn't take money or fancy parts to make something go fast and if I can do it for under $200 I will because not everybody on these forums have money like most of y'all do so the only options left are creativity and ingenuity but don't get me wrong I would be excited to see what somebody's bike can do on here and I would like to see how much power could possibly be made on these things and I respect each individual on here equally because we're all here for the same thing looking for solutions and information without breaking the bank
Screenshot_20240308-133116.png

not everybody on these forums have money like most of y'all do
My bikes were all built on my Social Security budget...lol...I do not have gobs of money...lol.

This is what I built on my meager budget, I also made my own front motor mount as well as rear frame to caliper disk brake adapter and ingenuity that still allows me to go upt to 50 MPH with no effort with throttle left over, however I always just cruise between 30 to 35 MPH.

DSCN0229.JPG

DSCN0228.JPG

DSCN0230.JPG

IMG_0319.jpg

Fabricated Rear Caliper Adaptor IMG_0347.jpg

My bikes were all built on my Social Security budget...lol...I do not have gobs of money...lol.

This is what I built on my meager budget, I also made my own front motor mount as well as rear frame to caliper disk brake adapter and ingenuity that still allows me to go upt to 50 MPH with no effort with throttle left over, however I always just cruise between 30 to 35 MPH.

View attachment 209821

View attachment 209822

View attachment 209823

View attachment 209824

View attachment 209826
I do like those brake caliper mounts not going to lie, I had to make mine out of cheap galvanized steel that I had laying around with an angle grinder, you definitely have better facilities than I do that's for sure hats off and much respect

Attachments

• IMG20230628162133.jpg
    IMG20230628162133.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 16
My biggest problem with these bike frames and cruiser frames is that the tubes are actually too thick for the motor mounts in fact motor that I'm using on my bike right now I was actually going to put onto a Schwinn sidewinder until I found out that there was clearance issues with the rear forks I even spent half the day embarrassingly enough grinding away at the front motor mount to make it sit on the flat tube on the top

Attachments

• IMG20240305211505.jpg
    IMG20240305211505.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 19
Back