Any of you fellas have builds that don't look so typical?

This one is a motorcycle built to look like a bicycle. I really like using the frame as an exhaust pipe. https://www.bikeexif.com/yamaha-xt250-bobber
I don't see why they didn't just add pedals. I personally don't like the idea of the exhaust through the frame simply because it will vibrate alot. This could cause stress kn the frame and I thi k it would feel weird

I don't see why they didn't just add pedals. I personally don't like the idea of the exhaust through the frame simply because it will vibrate alot. This could cause stress kn the frame and I thi k it would feel weird
At the time of writing it had been ridden three or four times. Nothing but a show bike.

God awful fabrication technique and safety practices displayed but I do like the creativity. Swap out the galvanized for weld on nuts, don't include slag in the welds, clean up the controls and so much more it would be a nice build. I like the mono shock in the rear, though based on the condition of the work shop and techniques used its some amazon special that is worse than a pogo stick.

Was there a point to this post since you made no comment along with the link to the other forum???

I like the motor mounts being welded to the frame rather than clamping around a tube. Same for the tensioner although it is e entirely unnecessary with the semi horizontal dropouts Not the first and it wont be the last bike to receive a sex change.

There's this woman on youtube and she did the the inverse: instead of making a step through into step over she made a diamond frame into a mixte. Thought it was for an ebike build Shes very butch but I'm not judging. We love tomboys, don't we folks? Shes got a bunch of woodworking videos too.

At 13:15 or so you can get a good look.

Rocket bikes or mouse bikes of whatever shows his dolled up hyper cruiser in this. He's very manic in good mental health and deleted his old channel during a panic attack. video

Back