Any of you fellas have builds that don't look so typical?

I like to think my bike is "unconventional" because of how good it looks 😆.

Attachments

• 20230706_142815.jpg
    20230706_142815.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 20230715_205212.jpg
    20230715_205212.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 96
Not like crap... more like not my version of a pretty bike 🤣

Even if someone's bike isn't pretty I still see the craftsmanship, time, and effort put into their bikes
Your body must be equipped with a freewheel...That was one of the best examples of "backpedaling" I have heard in a long time...lol...lol.

I like to think my bike is "unconventional" because of how good it looks 😆.
No, your build is a standard as they come. Beach cruiser frame to build a facsimile of a cruiser motorcycle. It came out well enough despite needing a wide crankset, but not really unique. Jaeraye has something special with the custom frame. I am interested in real oddballs, like Mr. Cannonball's builds. The folding bike he motorized came out great and its not something you see too often.

I have some ideas for a couple builds based on a custom frames but that's unlikely to become a reality seeing as I don't have the tools, time or money to do the concepts justice, not to mention only barely understanding the fundamentals of the skills required.

No, your build is a standard as they come. Beach cruiser frame to build a facsimile of a cruiser motorcycle. It came out well enough despite needing a wide crankset, but not really unique. Jaeraye has something special with the custom frame. I am interested in real oddballs, like Mr. Cannonball's builds. The folding bike he motorized came out great and its not something you see too often.

I have some ideas for a couple builds based on a custom frames but that's unlikely to become a reality seeing as I don't have the tools, time or money to do the concepts justice, not to mention only barely understanding the fundamentals of the skills required.
Dang, back to the drawing board 😥

Back