Aint as good as i once was!

DieselTech

Local time
2:02 AM
Well who said hub motors cant climb hills. Lmao this is more than a hill & I decided to see if my ebike would climb it.

Long story short: yes the bike will climb it!!!👍
I just ain't got the riding skills like I used too!!!

I decided to try & climb the overpass sides, well the bike has got the power to climb it.

I was on my way up this tall steep sucker! Made it to them 3 cedar trees, which dont look far or steep. But Trust me it is. When I hit a lil dip & bounced up out of the saddle, It was all down hill from there as they say!!!🤣😂🤣Wheels lost traction & the bike washed out from under me.

Well as I'm going over on the bike I decided to get in my Oh 💩💩!! Posistion. Which I tuck up into a ball & roll with it.

Well that was a bad choice of positions to take, idk how fast I was rolling down this hill. But I think I hit 30mph as I was tucked into a ball.🤣😂🤣

Hind sight I wish I would of just laid flat as I was falling/ going over on the bike.

Well as today being my birthday & a day older & dumber!!🤣😂🤣 I'm still here to talk & laugh about it.
20231010_175435.jpg
20231010_160235.jpg

The first place I took Rover was to a mountain bike trail by my house called Slaughter House
I wanted to test the capabilities of myself and Rover,
All's I can say is Rovers Brakes work good :LOL: and fast down hill trail riding is outta the question

DSCF4337.JPG

DSCF4339.JPG

DSCF4359.JPG

Just one of the bridges on the trail, Nope I didn't try it :LOL: did you see what happened to the other guy ⬆️
DSCF4362.JPG

The first place I took Rover was to a mountain bike trail by my house called Slaughter House
I wanted to test the capabilities of myself and Rover,
All's I can say is Rovers Brakes work good :LOL: and fast down hill trail riding is outta the question

View attachment 200532
View attachment 200537
View attachment 200533
Just one of the bridges on the trail, Nope I didn't try it :LOL:
View attachment 200531
I could make the 1st half of that bridge! Then I would be launching off of the side of it!!!🤣😂🤣 it would take some skill to take/ride that bridge in its entirety! Yeah my bike has the capability, I just dont at this present time!!!🤣😂🤣

I could make the 1st half of that bridge! Then I would be launching off of the side of it!!!🤣😂🤣 it would take some skill to take/ride that bridge in its entirety! Yeah my bike has the capability, I just dont at this present time!!!🤣😂🤣

I know my Bike can do It and so could I when I was young and fearless :LOL:
Here's the exit off that bridge, I took the easy trail under
DSCF4363.JPG

I know my Bike can do It and so could I when I was young and fearless :LOL:
Here's the exit off that bridge, I took the easy trail under
View attachment 200543
I was wondering what surprise that bridge was hiding on the other side. Lmao I found out today I'm just getting too old to be doing stuff like that.

The worse part today was that 120lb bike hitting/landing on my knee. Plus I dont know if a guy should be doing this type of stuff on a ebike. It's probably not good for them.

I would like to go on that trail you posted if they had the old man routes around some of the technical stuff.
I went downhill mountain biking 2 times on a $8000+ downhill bike years ago & that 💩 is really intense!!! I was in the mountains of arizona at that time.

BTW there's poison oak everywhere along the trail going down Slaughter House

I got tougt a lesson flying thru the high grass off road and hit a tree stump, My pedal snagged it and I went flying head first, face plant
Lucky for me it was sandy and I was wearing a helmet,
Had to replace the gear shifter, pedals and a water bottle holder

I kinda slowed down a bit because Crashing Sucks

BTW there's poison oak everywhere along the trail going down Slaughter House

I got tougt a lesson flying thru the high grass off road and hit a tree stump, My pedal snagged it and I went flying head first, face plant
Lucky for me it was a sandy and I was wearing a helmet,
Had to replace the gear shifter, pedals and a water bottle holder

I kinda slowed down a bit because Crashing Sucks
Yeah I found out today my bike is setup/programmed hot from the factory, LOL that's why it goes 41+mph out the box. I was told it's got more in it if I want/need more power.

Lmfao I told them it's got plenty now!!!🤣😂🤣 it's kinda crazy all the programming that can be done to this bike.

Yeah after my spill today I'm moving a lil slower & stiffer!👈😁

Back